Distribute a Playbook PDF or Display on iPad
We get enough questions about printing a playbook PDF that we added a quick outline here under Support. (Read instructions in PDF file Print-to-PDF.)
Print the playbook to a PDF printer driver and distribute your playbook PDF electronically to players and coaches, print on a different computer, and display on an iPad.
- Install a PDF driver and, if using PDF995, install their Converter.
- In the playbook, click the print tool.
- Printer Setup and select the PDF driver.
- Enter and print the page range.
- Save the PDF.
- Electronically distribute the playbook PDF file or printed on another computer.
- To display on the iPad, copy the PDF to your iPad Dropbox and select it to view.
For your convenience, the Coach’s Office software install includes a trial version PDF application in the Coach’s Office folder. Double click to install it. You will also need to go to their site to download the Converter. Use the application free (with ads) or purchase it from the manufacturer for $9.95. Coach’s Office is not affiliated with the software company and does not assume any responsibility, liability, or support of their product.