Create Practice Scripts and Play Cards
Never draw play cards by hand again! Save hours of drawing play cards by printing them from your script. You’ve already drawn the formations and plays in the Coach’s Office chalkboard. Now use them in the script to schedule your practices, review the plays that you run in practice, and print play cards. The Coach’s Office Pro Bundle includes the script software.
- Enter the plays and formations from a drop down list. (This is the list from the chalkboard that you’ve already created.)
- Print play cards (scout cards).
- Print 2, 4, 8, 15, or 32 plays per page from the practice script.
- Define any combination of plays per page and page orientation.
- Define practice schedule for each week.
- Print the script and plays for the game plan.
- Add, insert, and delete rows.
You will be a better coach
During the season, you can script and get cards drawn in minutes, allowing you to watch that play the 4th or 5th time and really get inside your opponent, as opposed to just seeing it once or twice. Coach’s Office user since 2002.
The script has many print options, because coaches have a variety of print requirements.
- Print the script and play cards for each day right from the script.
- Choose to print 2 to 32 plays per page.
- Print a distribution of the offense, front, and coverage to show the number of times a formation is used.