Create Practice Scripts and Play Cards
Familiar Spreadsheet Layout
Coach’s Office pioneered the concept of integrating a spreadsheet-style script with play cards, because most coaches use spreadsheets.
- Enter the plays and formations from a drop down list. (This is the list from the chalkboard that you’ve already created.)
- Print play cards (scout cards).
- Print 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32 plays per page from the practice script.
- Define any combination of plays per page and page orientation.
- Define practice schedule for each week.
- Print the script and plays for the game plan.
- Add, insert, and delete rows.
Define the weekly schedule: week day, practice period, run/play, plays.
Enter the practice script in the spreadsheet format by choosing formations/plays from the drop-down lists you saved in the chalkboard.
As the offense, front, and coverage are added to the script from the drop down lists, they appear in the preview play box to the right of the script layout. (Shown as inset.)
Also, you can select a row to display the formation/play.
The script has many print options, because coaches have a variety of print requirements.
- Print the script and play cards for each day right from the script.
- Choose to print 2 to 32 plays per page.
- Print a distribution of the offense, front, and coverage to show the number of times a formation is used.