Don't draw play cards by hand again! Save hours of drawing play cards by printing them from your script. You've already drawn the formations and plays in the Coach's Office chalkboard. Now use them in the script. The Coach's Office script software is included in the Coach's Office Pro Bundle.
Coach's Office pioneered the concept of integrating a spreadsheet-style script with play cards. The scripting makes it possible to catalog, schedule, print, and review the plays that are run in practice.
- Enter the plays and formations from a drop down list. (This is the list from the chalkboard of the plays and formations you've already created.)
- Print play cards directly from the practice script.
- Print 2, 4, 8, 15, or 32 plays per page from the practice script.
- Define any combination of plays per page and orientation of the page.
- Define practice schedule for each week.
- Print the script and plays for the game plan.
- Add, insert, and delete rows from the script.
- Enter the practice script into a spreadsheet format like the example shown below.
- No need to type in the formations - simply select them from a drop-down list like the ones in the chalkboard.
- Print play cards and game plan from the practice script each day.
Double-click on a line and the formations entered are displayed for immediate review.
- The script has many print options from the script you enter.
- Print the script for each day as well as all the play cards right from the script.
- Print 2 to 32 plays per page.
- A distribution of the offense, front, and coverage can be printed to show the number of times a formation is used.