Does Coach's Office support 12-man Canadian football?
Yes! [To learn how, go to our tutorials, chalkboard section.]
How can I run Coach's Office on a Mac?
If you have a Mac that runs Windows software, you should be able to run Coach's Office software on your Mac. Many coaches tell us they use Parallels (parallels.com) or Apple's Boot Camp (free) and Windows to run Coach's Office software. (Google "apple boot camp windows" for info or click here.)
It's been over a year since I purchased Coach's Office, and my free technical support and version updates have expired. What can I do to get support or an update now?
Purchase the Coach's Office annual tech support maintenance for your configuration (youth edition, pro playbook, etc.), which includes the latest version updates and another year of tech support. [more]
What is the difference between the Pro Version and Youth Edition?
The pro edition is unlimited and has the page template builder. The youth edition has a limited number of entries that can be saved and page template customization is not available.
- Chalkboard: The pro edition has unlimited number of plays that can be saved in each of the chalkboard drop-down lists for offense, front, coverage. The youth edition displays the first 50 plays in each of the lists.
- Playbook: The pro edition has unlimited number of pages. The youth edition has up to 50 pages.
- Script: The script is only available in the pro edition.
Coach's Office only runs in English. How do I change the language on my computer?
The following link is the Microsoft support page with info on how to change the display language. [more]
What are the system requirements for Coach's Office?
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP on a PC, laptop (not a tablet), or Mac (with Windows)
- 2 gig RAM
- 100mb hard disk space
- Computer language set to English
What font size should I set my display/monitor to in order to view Coach's Office the best?
Depending on your Windows version, the size may be called normal, small, or 96 dpi.