Everything Starts Here
The chalkboard is the heart of Coach's Office football software. This is where you draw offensive formations and plays, with fronts and coverages, and save them for future use to be accessed by the playbook and script programs. The chalkboard is included in all the Coach's Office playbook and script programs.
Use the chalkboard's drawing tools to easily diagram plays.
- Draw routes, blocks, and other assignments with a large set of drawing tools.
- Instantly flip the offense or defense left or right or above or below the ball.
- Easily display offensive formations or plays against any combination of fronts and coverages.
- Assign a color to a player and his route or blocks.
- Use preset symbols to shade players and assign any three characters to players.
- Predefined run, pass, and block patterns. Draw solid, dash and zigzag lines.
- Print individual plays on full page.
Drawing Tools to Diagram Plays
- Draw routes, blocks, and other patterns using the chalkboard drawing tools.
- Simply click on a drawing tool, and then click the player.
- Easily adjust the direction and length of each line.
- Extend the pattern by clicking on a new drawing tool and clicking the end point of a line.
- Display formations from the three individual drop-down lists.
- Has capability of mixing offenses, fronts, and coverages in any combination.
Offense and Defense Symbols
- Choose the symbol you want for a player.
- Or enter up to three characters for a player.
12-man Canadian Football
Coach's Office allows you to set up a 12-man offense and a 12-man defense. It's easy. (See the chalkboard tutorials for instructions.)